Although most of my clothes-washing is done with detergents that fall on the “crunchy” scale, there’s one brand that’s been in my laundry arsenal for years: OxiClean.
We’ve found that Baby OxiClean is able to get out stains like no other product. I tend to save all of my stain-ridden clothing until there’s a massive pile, so it’s not uncommon for me to go through an entire spray bottle of the stuff in a single sitting. But I do start to panic when the supply gets low.
OxiClean has a few tips of its own, like:
- Help kick certain allergies to the curb and address the needs of those with scent sensitivities with the new OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent, which is both perfume and dye-free
- Take a load off and save yourself precious time by choosing OxiClean Power Paks — pre-measured, single-dose packets of laundry awesomeness
- Grab a coupon and save $1.50 on any OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent product
And after you’ve scored yourself a coupon, come on back and enter to win an OxiClean Laundry Back to School Prize pack (valued at $30), which includes:
- OxiClean Laundry Detergent Paks, Fresh Scent
- OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent, Fresh Scent
- OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent, Perfume & Dye Free
Furthermore…I’m nominating Maya from Mayahood to receive an OxiClean Prize Pack of her own. After all, she’s about to give birth to baby No. 3 and that means there’s a lot of extra laundry in her very near future. Good luck with that, Maya. Hope this helps.