Late last year, I embarked on a multi-part series that focused on safe sleep. After all, we sleep for years of our lives – why wouldn’t you want it to be the healthiest sleep possible?
I’m acutely aware as I write that, of course, that safer sleep options come with heftier price tags and that’s simply not possible for everyone. With these reviews, I’ve tried to break down where I think your money is best spent if you’re on a limited budget – jammies, anyone?!
I thought it would be helpful to consolidate the series in one post – so, here you go!
- Organic Lifestyle shredded rubber toddler pillow
- Essentia Comfort pillow
- Dream Designs bamboo all-season duvet
- Fou Furnishings organic bedding
- OM home organic cotton crib sheet
- aden + anais organic fitted sheet
- Highland Feather bamboo sheet set