So…what do “THE GEARS” really mean?
At the end of every review, I always give each product or service THE GEARS. Of course, it’s totally subjective; here’s a breakdown of what THE GEARS mean to me:
- 1/5 – I do not recommend this product or service
- 2/5 – This product or service has potential, but does not live up to its marketing hype or brand promise in the least
- 2.5/5 – This is a product or service that’s fantastic in theory but needs a lot of bugs fixed to even be considered “fine”
- 3/5 – “Comme ci, comme ça.” This product or service has some really good stuff going on, but it has enough flaws to warrant a do-over
- 3.5/5 – This is a product or service I would recommend; it’s got some great qualities about it, but there are some minor areas of concern
- 4/5 – This is a stand-out product or service with far more “goods” than “gaffes”
- 4.5/5 – This is a superior product or service that should be on your own covet list
- 5/5 – This product or service doesn’t get any better. Buy it, get it, do it. Like, now!
Disagree with one of my ratings? Leave a comment and tell me why! I love hearing different POVs.